Sunday 27 November 2011

Coolway Launch

Thursday night concluded with the launch of Coolway’s flagship store on Oxford Street hosted by Surgery PR. Coolway is an affordable high street fashion brand originally from Spain with shoes ranging from ballet pumps to knee boots. The shoes are of excellent quality and the price is more than reasonable.
Zara Martin on decks

Party!

Alex McDonald and Prince Cassius

Shoes and Champagne!

 The launch was a massive success and was very enjoyable (checking out shoes whilst drinking champagne always makes me happy). Shortly after we arrived there was a projected show on the outside of the building which literally brought the street to a standstill as passers-by joined the already large crowd to watch.



Coolway,
Oxford Street
Probably the most exciting part of the evening for me was getting my glitter tattoo and a free pair of Coolway shoes- which I can’t wait to get home! 
My sparkle tatoo

My pair of new, free, Coolway shoes.
Eeeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment