Monday 19 December 2011

Kirk Original's Birthday Party

On 8th December I went to the first birthday party of Kirk Originals at 6 Conduit Street. Working late that evening I expected to find the remnants of an amazing party. Luckily, however, I was very happy to see the party was still in full swing.  Kirk Originals definitely knows how to party in style with press, stylists, celebs and fashion lovers in attendance.
Picture courtesy of Momoy.com
Party still in full swing

The store has a very futuristic, minimalistic style with eyes wearing fabulous glasses protruding from the walls. It was great to see so many of the party attendees modelling the glasses whilst supping on a beer or cider from the bar. Every person I spoke to had their own favourite. The most wonderful thing about Kirk Originals glasses is that they are as diverse and individual as the people wearing them. They reflect personalities and moods as well as being an absolutely fabulous fashion accessory.


I’ve put a picture of me wearing my favourite pair on here in the hope that my boyfriend will see my not-so-subtle hint. If you happen to be in London I recommend you pop in. I challenge you to leave without trying a pair or five on. Congratulations to Jason and Karen Kirk- here’s to next year! 
My favourites!



No comments:

Post a Comment