Monday 19 December 2011

Wrangler Jeans Christmas Party

On Thursday 8th I also went to the Wrangler Jeans Christmas Party on Ganton Street. After the bouncer man found my name on the guest list, I took the lift to the, what sounded like, a mental party upstairs. My predictions were correct.





The place was packed with stylish fashionistas, bloggers, stylists and Wrangler employees all having a wonderful, festive time. Although with free cocktails being provided by Mahiki Coconut rum and awesome sets by DJ Cooks and Steffie Timanti, who wouldn’t be having a wonderful, festive time?! Complete with great tunes I haven't heard for years and a private, glass, karaoke booth (which I did not enter) although it was funny to watch the people inside, I had a great time. I'm sure that my head wasn't the only poorly one the next day.






No comments:

Post a Comment